Genuine Febi Bilstein high temperature ceramic grease.
Febi Bilstein ceramic grease is white and odorless and has an operating temperature of -22°F to +2552°F, much higher than that of conventional copper grease so it’s perfect for barrel nuts or as anti-seize for suppressor adapters.
• Barrel nut assembly lube.
• Suppressor adapter anti-seize.
• Lubricant for trigger assemblies and fire control parts.
• Will not cook off and/or smoke even under the most extreme conditions.
• Metal free and therefore suitable for all aluminum and steel.
• Resistant to hot and cold water as well as most acids.
• Perfectly suited for separation and corrosion protection of threads, bolts, pins etc. even when exposed to high temperatures.
Clean surfaces and apply a thin film of febi 26711/26712 evenly, wiping off the excess.
🇩🇪 Made In Germany.